Latest News

Vera Sidika admits to Bleaching Her Skin in London

Vera Sidika
The lass revealed that the process cost her a fortune as she had to seek a London dermatologist who has also worked on other famous celebrities around the globe. However she declined to reveal the individual claiming she would be giving him free marketing.

When asked how much the whole prosses cost her, she responded , “a fortune! But I’m happy and that’s all that matters for now. My body my business. The more hot I look, the more money I will get. I’ve been booked for the Happy Powerball XS millionares club this June. I have also been booked for two other videos and a fashion show in Kisumu.”


Well, there you have it..you now know how you can eat from your body for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post